No matter who you are rooting for this year, your big game menu has to be a crowd pleaser. Here’s a healthy alternative to one of the classic favorites, Buffalo cauliflower…a fresh and meat-free take on calorie-loaded chicken wings! Professional, Chef Matt Sisson, founder of Ghost Scream, created this mouthwatering recipe to help make Super Bowl Sunday even tastier, and a wee bit healthier!
- Olive oil or Coconut oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Ghost Scream® hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl using a whisk until batter is smooth and somewhat runny. Add cauliflower to batter and mix until cauliflower is coated; spread onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove saucepan from heat and stir Ghost Scream® hot sauce and honey into butter until smooth. Brush the Ghost Scream® hot sauce mixture over each cauliflower piece, repeating until all the hot sauce mixture is used.
- Bake in the oven until cauliflower is browned, about 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow the cauliflower to cool 10 to 15 minutes.