Sloane Davis, founder of Pancakes and Push Ups is helping us to stay fit this holiday season with desserts that are delicious and healthy. One of our favorites is her brownie recipe.
Sloane is a Certified Nutritionist and Personal Trainer who has helped thousands of people, both men and women, around the world get in to top shape both mentally and physically. Sloane has her undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Arts from Syracuse University and became accredited through ISSA with her degree in Sports Nutrition and Personal Training.
She has been featured in People, Fitness Magazine, New Beauty Magazine, Apple News, The Daily Mail, Yahoo News, FOX Good Day New York and more.
Website: Pancakes and Push Ups
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well blended.
- Divide mixture into sprayed mini loaf pans or bake in 1 large sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.