Sloane Davis, founder of Pancakes and Push Ups is helping us to stay fit this holiday season with desserts that are delicious and healthy. One of our favorites is her brownie recipe.
Sloane is a Certified Nutritionist and Personal Trainer who has helped thousands of people, both men and women, around the world get in to top shape both mentally and physically. Sloane has her undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Arts from Syracuse University and became accredited through ISSA with her degree in Sports Nutrition and Personal Training.
She has been featured in People, Fitness Magazine, New Beauty Magazine, Apple News, The Daily Mail, Yahoo News, FOX Good Day New York and more.
Website: Pancakes and Push Ups
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s special dark cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup Swerve or any sugar (or sugar substitute) of choice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup 0% Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x8 inch glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add all dry ingredients to a small bowl, and stir well.
- Add all wet ingredients to a separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the greased baking dish.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. It should still be slightly underdone in the center.