CEOMOM Magazine and ceomommagazine.com thrive because of the well written pieces from our amazing writers and contributors. We are excited that you want to be a part of this special group. As we get ready to enter 2019, we have developed guidelines that will allow us to bring our readers even better content.
Some of the topics we feature are entrepreneurship, self-care, career advancement, beauty must-haves and tips, family friendly events, childhood development and more. We love topics that help moms grow their businesses, streamline their lives and prioritize their health. Please browse our website to learn more about the topics we cover. Our 2019 Editorial Calendar will be available October 2018.
The guidelines listed are for online and magazine submissions. Designations are provided as applicable.
1. Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, you will only be notified if and when we plan to publish your work or require additional information. You will not receive notification of receipt for unsolicited submissions. We welcome follow-up emails and quite honestly recommend them. In some cases we will let you know if your article is not a good fit for our publication, but do not expect it. Time sensitive pieces are considered priority. Please indicate seasonal pieces in the subject line of your email.
2. We review, approve or reject submissions on an individual basis only. You are allowed to submit as many articles/pitches as you want. Regular contributors receive priority but are still evaluated on an individual basis.
3. We do not compensate for articles. We will link to your company website or blog and may promote your article on social media and in our newsletter.
4. For the Magazine: Your work should be original and must not have appeared on any website or blog or in any digital or print magazine, including your own, prior to being published in CEOMOM Magazine. You may publish (using a different title) your piece on any website or blog 2 weeks after our issue release date. You must link back to the CEOMOM website and/or list CEOMOM Magazine as the original publisher. You may not publish work in any digital or print magazine that was originally published in CEOMOM Magazine.
5. For the Website: You may submit work to ceomommagazine.com that was previously published on YOUR website or blog (using a different title). We do not accept work for ceomommagazine.com that was originally published on any platform other than YOUR OWN. Please let us know if the work originally appeared on any of YOUR platforms. You may publish the work on any other platforms at least 1 week after our go live date. You must link back to the article on ceomommagazine.com or list CEOMOM as one of the original publishers.
6. We do not accept articles with company sales pitches. You may mention your company as an industry expert, but must not list your products and services or mention sales promotions. CEOMOM reserves the right to determine what we deem as a company pitch. In some cases, we may accept your article and remove any reference to your company products, services or promotions. You will receive a copy of the edited work prior to publication. You may accept or reject the changes. Rejecting the changes means you understand that your work will not be published.
We do sponsor posts for products and services we can personally endorse or recommend. Please contact us for fees and requirements.
7. We reserve the right to edit any accepted articles. Any article that requires extensive editing will be returned to the author. You may rewrite or make the necessary edits and resubmit the article for review. Please note that resubmissions will act as first time submissions and may be subject to the same guidelines.
8. Online and magazine articles are 800 to 1,000 words. We prefer pieces with applicable items such as tips and lists. Please cite sources, statistics and quotes. You may use links. Include hyperlinks instead of links in parentheses.
9. If your article is accepted please include a brief bio and high res headshot as well as your social media handles. As mentioned, we will link to your company website or blog as applicable.